Skip to content
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
All my windows are not manage by WinNewFun
- This is a UAC protection.
- If the current account is not in administrator mode, all the window in administrator mode won’t be managed by WinNewFun.
- To manage those window, the best way is to modify the link which launch WinNewFun at startup.
- Open explorer (Win+E) write inside address “shell:startup” without quote.
- On the link “WinNewFun”
- Go to the properties of the link (right click)
- Shortcut Tab
- Check Run as administrator
- You can be ask of administrator rights
- After all is done, the next time your start your PC with this account, WinNewFun will manage all windows.